Dan Anderson JKD/KALI Weaponry Certification
Sifu Anderson’s science of movement, fighting, and strategy is an evolution of a global journey that has spanned continents and cultures. He has made it a lifelong goal to study and practice from the martial art masters of the world and to bring that knowledge to his Academy in New York City.
Since 1996, Sifu Anderson has been teaching a curriculum that has enhanced and developed thousands of individuals in his Academy.
For the first time ever, and exclusive to University of Martial Arts, Sifu Anderson takes you through the curriculum that has helped develop and educate world champions, law enforcement and military personnel, and tens of thousands of regular individuals from all walks of life.
Sifu Anderson’s evolution of Jeet Kune Do Concepts puts together the fundamentals of footwork, striking, weaponry, trapping and grappling to equip anyone at any level with the tools they need to identify and address any range of combat. The goal of this series is to help you become a well-rounded fighter who can adapt to any range, opponent, or situation. Jeet Kune Do Concepts not only to makes fighting quick and simple, but is also open-ended, so that the practitioner can blend his/her own styles and preferences into the mixture, eventually creating their own unique blend.
This is a certification and ranking curriculum
- Phase 1 Builds the student’s foundational skill of striking and defense
- Phase 2 Refines and expands the student’s skill though our attribute development training
- Phase 3 This is the stage where we flow and put everything together before the certification/belt rank test
Certification and Testing Details
Participants will be expected to demonstrate perfect form, understanding and technique. This will be tested at the completion of your certification by video upload. Video uploading will be required for this course series. Every video and submission will be looked over and graded by Sifu Dan Anderson and/or a member of his staff.
Requirements to Pass the Certification and Belt Ranking
Your payment alone does not guarantee your certification. Sifu Dan Anderson signs each certificate himself and takes this responsibility very seriously.
- Pass the multiple choice test questions
- Submit your technical videos for grading by course instructor
- Demonstrate perfect form of the techniques covered in the courses. Upload video to University of Martial Arts platform to be graded by Sifu Dan Anderson
- Display the ability to execute and understand each motion and technique
**Download Certificate of Completion upon finishing course**